1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair. It takes priority over all.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black and Red! now if only I knew where it went...
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I'd be a horrible person if I said no.
4. Do you plan outfits?
I usually don't unless it's something important or formal.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Gassy and paranoid.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
A labeler that I use to label things cause I'm obsessive compulsive
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I'd just killed several people and was trying to hide the evidence. It's ok, I wasn't some crazed serial killer, they all had it coming. murderers and rapists who'd slipped through the system. In fact one of them was hired to kill me! Got him while he was arrogantly monologing with his back to me. Right in the neck.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
If I feel like I need to.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
NOOO, MY CABBAGE CORP
12. Are you emotional?
Internally, extremely. Externally, I'm a statue.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. what am I, a nerd? A vampire?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
But only when it's properly treated. otherwise it's a goddamn rats nest.
16. Do you like yourself?
I like to pretend I do!
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure, he's fucking hilarious.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Holiday Road endlessly looping in my head.
19. Are your parents strict?
20. Would you go sky diving?
Sure, I'd go for it.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I never cared much for it, but it's ok.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I almost met Al Gore, but I was a tiny child and too busy digging in the back yard for worms and my parents couldn't get me to go see.
23. Do you rent movies often?
I use to, but then every movie rental store ever got turned into some clothing shop.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Too many to count
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
(in a spot-on George Takei Voice) UM, YES, HELLO SIR, IIIII AM CALLING FROM THEEEE, DEPARTMENT OF QUESTIONS,
AN WE WERE JUST WONDERING IF YOU'VE EVER DONE ANYTHING?
DONE ANYTHING, SAY FOR INSTANCE GONE TO THE MOVIES OR HAD LUNCH OR FUCKED ANY ANIMALS?
"... fuck whoever this is, ok? I don't need this right now." (hung up)
27. Ever been on a train?Mental wounds not healing,
Life's a bitter shame,
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!
28. Brown or white eggs?
I like brown eggs more, they're more interesting. But there's really no difference once they're fried in a breakfast sandwich, now is there?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Been using the same one for near five years.
30. Do you use chap stick?
What kinda faggot uses chapstick?
31. Do you own a gun?
Besides an airsoft pistol, no. But I do own several knives, a pinata bat, an improvised stone club I crafted from bamboo, leather, and a rock, and a sock full of old batteries.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
I'm good at it.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself, if ya know what I mean.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Entirely too forgiving. I look to others to hold scorn and contempt for me, my hate-bucket is full of holes.
35. Ever been in love?
I thought I was once, but it turned out to be gas.
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next day)?www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWU1C…
37. Ever have cream puffs?
What the fuck kind of question is that?
38. Last time you cried?
September 22nd, 2007.
39. What was the last question you asked?
"What are you getting at?
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
I plan to have an octopus tattoo'd on my back. My back is too large not to put anything on it.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Very! Or not enough... Sometimes I wonder if I'm being too nice or too mean. :/
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes. And the directors cut. Waste of time.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Nope. I use to RUN into plenty, though. Before I perfected weaving around things while running.
45. Favourite colour?
Green. Like, the foresty type of green.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not to my memory, but I've punched plenty.
47. Is your hair curly?Beautifully.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don't buy music lol
49. Do looks matter?
Beauty is skin deep. For some people it's deeper, though, cause they're fat.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends wholly on the circumstances. What if it was my evil twin and they didn't know?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Probably not. No one ever calls me.
52. Do you like your life right now?
It's stagnant and repetitive.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. That'd be fukken annoying, meng. Having to listen to infomercials all night? no thanks.
54. Can you handle the truth?
I make it a point to know the truth whether or not I can handle it.
55. Do you have good vision?
I have excellent perception for color and detail.
But anything more than 5 feet from my face may as well not exist.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
.. No, actually, not personally.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
Myself. if you know what I mean.
59. What are you wearing?
Pajamas and a annoyingly baggy shirt.
60.What is your favorite animal?
Too many to name, but frogs are definitely up there
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
I don't like pictures of me. Cause they're always taken when I look my worst.
62. Can you hula hoop?
No, and I don't know what kind of demons people who can struck up deals with.
63. Do you have a job?
I can't afford to have a job in this economy!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Mists of Pandaria. Dammit...
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes I have! nothing hilarious or scandalous, though.
I refuse to tag anyone else with this chain. The curse ends with me.